Saturday, September 10, 2011

Where have I been?

We've been enjoying our very short Canadian summer! Now that's over, school has started and we are getting back into our normal routine.

I have a few recipes that I tried over the summer. I love using the Paprika app for the iPad to track and organize my recipes. I *love* my iPad and use it all the time.

I also have a couple of vacations to recap. We had our annual trip to PEI (Prince Edward Island) and we stayed in a cottage again this year, rather than camp. We also went to southern California for two of the best vacation weeks ever.

Cameron has started third grade. It's been a dramatic week but I'm sure we will survive. Coming up this week? The Harvest Jazz & Blues festival is happening in our city and then Trevor and I will be heading to Chicago for the weekend (very quick trip!) because he won a trip.

I expect a busy fall ahead filled with the Fall Classic, Legs for Literacy and Trevor's marathon in Bar Harbour. Cameron is also joining Cubs this year. I'd like to get back into providing little updates for friends/family via the blog but I wouldn't expect much consistency!

So, a few recaps to come and perhaps I will start sharing bits and pieces of our weekly meal plan and recipes that we enjoy.

San Diego Zoo




Also at the San Diego Zoo



Lego store at Disneyland



More pictures to come in the trip recap!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Katie said...

Omigosh, would you look at all of that lego. Alex would love it!!

Diana said...

did you post that from your ipad? if so totally cool! Now I want one!

Faith Ann said...

Yes, that was posted from my iPad. It's a bit trickier to type on than a laptop, obviously. However it's so easy to take with you!