Thursday, April 07, 2011

Long time no blog

Where have I been?

I could list excuse after excuse and apologize for my absence, but I've just been busy!  There are many days when there is little time after working with Cam on his homework for an hour, cooking supper, making lunches and then going through the bedtime routine.  I'm livin' for the weekends these days!

My home-laptop is not cooperating and that also makes blogging a bit difficult.  However, it's given me more time to play with my new toy!!  I love it, when I actually get a chance to use it.  Somehow, Cameron seems to lay claim to it for many of his waking hours.  I really like it for following recipes, it's much easier than using my iPod touch and continually scrolling up and down to see the ingredients and directions.  I haven't found a good app for recording my workouts yet and I'm also hopeful to find one for recipe organization.

I'm feeling motivated to try some new healthy recipes,so hopefully I'll have some winners to post soon.

2 comments:

Nej said...

MyFitnessPal is a good one to track both food and workouts. But I'm sure there are others too.

Very fun toy!!!!!!!!!

Diana said...

Ive had to take care of things too..Cant wait till your back!