Thursday, December 16, 2010

Silent Night...

Today was Cam's Christmas concert.  His class sang Silent Night in German and English.  I'm not sure how many children were singing the German part but I could hear the English verse!  It was a pretty cute concert.  Short and sweet is always the best kind.  Unfortunately, we were at the back of the auditorium so our pictures did not turn out (too dark).

I have more cookies to bake!  When I stopped by the school to deliver the food bank donation (that stuff is heavy!), I volunteered to bake cookies and send icing and candies for them to decorate sometime next week.  I had resisted the urge to volunteer for that task this year but I couldn't help myself.  The kids have so much fun and Cam loves it when I send things in for his class.

I'm sure I can squeeze it in between laundry, groceries, 2 Christmas parties, Pilates and wrapping gifts this weekend lol. 

Veggies!
I may not have concert pictures, but I do have pictures of today's farm box!  First up are the veggies (greens, carrots, kale, sweet potatoes, cabbage, rutabaga, potatoes, spaghetti squash, beets, garlic, onions, parsley):


The fruit supplement included apples, frozen strawberries and frozen raspberries.  I also ordered some extra goodies for the holidays (2 x frozen apple cider, 2 loaves multi grain bread, parmesan cheese, pineapple carrot muffins, 2 bags of granola, cherry pie and an apple pie):

Night Off
Tonight was one of those nights where I had so much to do that I couldn't decide what to tackle.  So I skipped it all!  I sat on the sofa with Cam and watched the Penguins of Madagascar Christmas special.  Now I'm writing about vegetables and when I'm done doing that I will read my book.  After cooking supper, helping with homework and doing some laundry, I'm afraid I hit my limit for the night!

A few important countdowns:
  • 9 days until Christmas
  • 8 days until all-day wrapping fest
  • 7 days until vacation begins
  • 3 days until my aunt's dessert party
  • 2 days until my last Pilates class and my office party
  • 1 day until the weekend!!

Weekly Workouts
Tuesday - Bike Program 7 40:00

Wednesday - Bike Program 7 40:00
Thursday - Rest

1 comment:

Claire said...

Your are busy,have fun at the party.