Some other highlights...
We went out for dinner and then for our Christmas light drive last night (this is not my house):
We decorated gingerbread houses:
We went to the Christmas Eve market this morning and I picked up another Christmas decoration (much to Trevor's chagrin):
Here is a rare pic of "the boy" sitting still. Keeping with the pattern established earlier this week, he can barely contain his excitement today. We let him open his Christmas Eve present this afternoon (to preserve the sanity of the adults in the house) and he's playing a new DS game:
Next post I'll be able to share a pic of one of the running related gifts that I bought for Trevor. I'm also getting a few running/fitness related gifts (gasp, how do I know that?) and there is one secret gift that I ordered for Trevor that I'm quite excited for him to see. Sadly, I can offer no sneak peeks since he reads the blog.
I'm keen to get back into my fitness routine next week after taking this week off. For now, I'm looking forward to the turkey dinner that we'll be having soon. We have our big Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve so that we can enjoy leftovers and relax on Christmas day. Tomorrow's fitness activities will include opening toys, assembling toys, putting in batteries... can't wait!!!
Only a few more hours until Christmas!!




1 comment:
you still have space for a new decoration ?! joking... it's very cute! will Cameron let you play games? ; )
Post a Comment