I cannot believe that I just got back from a 5k run around my subdivision wearing shorts and a tank top. In March. The next two days are supposed to be even warmer. Maybe our snow will melt.
I used a run:walk ratio of 4:1 today and finished 5k in 33:30. I probably should have pushed myself a bit harder but it was just so nice to be outside in the sunshine!
My latest baking obsession? It is still bread related but doesn't have anything to do with the no knead bread that I'm constantly baking. The last couple of nights I played around with baking my own hamburger buns.
The first night I tried making a batch of whole wheat buns, but I rolled them out too thin. They are very yummy, but not the right shape/thickness at all. Last night I tried a white bread version and met with success. I formed them in bun shapes myself rather than rolling and cutting as I had with the previous batch.
Do these look good, or what?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment