I'll evaluate the wiseness of that decision in a few weeks when I'm tackling 2 hour long runs.
The last time I ran the half marathon distance was in January of 2010 in Houston. It's been a while!
Workouts since my last post:
Thursday - 30:00 cross training session on the stationary bike (program 7)
Friday - rest day
Saturday - 5 mile run outside
I've been wearing an old pair of Asics while running outside (because I don't want to get any of my newer pairs muddy) and I've got to break out the new shoes sooner than later. Blisters are not a good thing.
In other news, Cameron had a successful showing at the cub car races today. He won a couple and got a ribbon, but he was eliminated from moving on to the next series. He didn't seem disappointed in the least. We decided to finish our afternoon by going to see the Lorax.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment