The goal race... Sugarloaf 15k
My 10 week training plan begins tomorrow! The first couple of weeks are relatively easy and my mileage is pretty low throughout the plan since it's only a 15k. I've been base building since January 1st when I had to essentially start running all over again. I was quite sick for 3 months and was unable to do any exercise during that time.
No exercise + someone who enjoys food + too sick to cook good food = weight gain
Since January, I have definitely returned to my preferred way of cooking and eating. Processed foods are limited and lots of healthy, fresh foods are back in the mix. I've also been baking all of our bread since Christmas to avoid some of the nasty ingredient lists. I'll share my favourite no-knead (no work!) bread recipe in another post.
Goals:
10k on May 13th
15k on May 20th
Half? on June 24th
Training week one begins tomorrow!
No-knead bread recipe... later... it is AMAZING.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
1 comment:
Oh the bread! I can almost smell it here. Must must give it a try soon. I'll be cheering you on in your goal for the Sugarloaf. You can do it ! You've made a great start :)
Post a Comment