This morning's run finished week one of my 10 week training plan for Sugarloaf!
Numbers for the week:
4 runs
1 bike session
14.93 miles (running only, does not include biking miles)
192 minutes
My runs yesterday and today were both outside. Yesterday was 5 miles with walk breaks and today was 3.11 miles without walk breaks. I wish I'd realized how close I was to 15 miles, I would have run a bit further this morning.
Nine weeks from today until the 15k. Although, it's rather bittersweet. I'm feeling motivated and keen to run again, after a long break. However, I only signed up for the 15k since Trevor was signed up for the marathon. After training so hard all winter and logging so many miles during the most difficult time of year to run, he is now injured and not running at the moment. I will feel so bad if he doesn't get to run his spring marathon.
Now off to do some major cleaning and prep for company later this week!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment