Paprika Chicken
chicken breasts (cut in half, if large)1 chopped onion
2 tsp minced garlic
2T paprika (I used this kind)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 cup chicken broth (I used chicken bouillon mixed with water)
- Brown the chicken on both sides in a bit of olive oil. Add garlic and chopped onion to pan.
- When chicken is browned on both sides, add chicken broth and spices, stir.
- Cover pan. Occasionally stir/baste/turn chicken and cook until chicken is done and the sauce has cooked away. There really isn't a sauce, it cooks into the meat and leaves you with really moist chicken.
Weekly Workouts
Monday - 40:00 yoga DVDI tried a new yoga DVD last night. It was a combined yoga/pilates DVD by Denise Austin. I thought it was an okay DVD. All of the poses/moves were manageable and it seemed to flow quickly from one thing to the next.
3 comments:
Mmmm, looks yummy! In response to your question, I found the penguin at Canadian Tire. They've got lots of great stuff this year!
The chicken looks great.You have encouraged me to do some excersize every day.
claire-stitchart.blogspot.com
mmm... looks and sounds delish!!
Post a Comment