Friday, November 05, 2010

Rain drops keep falling on my head

It's finally Friday, but what a strange Friday it is.  It's 8am and it looks like the middle of the night; it's so dark outside.  It's also pouring rain (at least it's not snow).

I finally got a run in last night!  As soon as I got home from work, I got Cameron settled and I hit the treadmill for a short session.  I did a 5 minute warm-up, 30 minute run, 5 minute cool-down.  I did my 30 minutes a bit faster than I've been running lately on the treadmill and that felt nice.

Another "finally" to report, I got the Halloween decorations put away.  I took them down on Monday but they've been sitting on an armchair ever since.  Now they're all packed away for another year.  I am soooooo anxious to decorate for Christmas!!!  However, no winter or Christmas decorations will appear before November 26 (I'm sure Trevor is breathing a sigh of relief).

Weekend Plans include:
  • pilates class on Saturday morning
  • declutter, declutter, declutter
  • outside run on Sunday
Weekly Workouts
Thursday - Treadmill Run (5:00 warm-up; 30:00 run; 5:00 cool-down)

No comments: