7 days - 7 workouts
Monday - Yoga DVD 50:00Tuesday - Pilates DVD 27:00
Wednesday - Bike Program 7 - 35:00
Thursday - Treadmill 40:00 - 5:00 warmup, 30:00 run, 5:00 cooldown
Friday - Bike Program 7 - 35:00
Saturday - Pilates class 60:00
Sunday - Treadmill 45:00 - 5:00 warmup, 35:00 run, 5:00 cooldown
We`ve had a busy weekend. We went to a university hockey game on Friday night. Saturday included my Pilates class, followed by a family trip to the movie theatre for a matinee showing of Megamind (great movie!!), fish and chips, a Christmas craft fair and then home for some more decluttering.
I got rid of another couple of garbage bags of 'stuff' but I'm definitely behind the rather optimistic schedule I'd set for myself. I can only hope that I'll get a lot accomplished during my upcoming 4-day weekend!! I'm still feeling good about what I've accomplished, it's just taking longer and will roll over into January. I'm going to update my little spreadsheet with new dates. Since I'm taking 2 weeks off for Christmas, I should have some time for more decluttering/organization then.
A little cookin'
This morning, I spent a little time in the kitchen. First up, a batch of cinnamon streusal muffins for breakfast:I don't have a recipe to share... it's a pretty basic muffin with a streusal topping!
Then I decided to make some cheddar dinner rolls. I've always had success using the Kitchenaid bread recipe that comes in the manual and I add shredded sharp cheddar and some Epicure spices for a little zip. Shaped and in the pan for the dough's second rise:
After rising:
After baking:
We needed something to eat with the cheese rolls and since I love a weekend lunch of soup and fresh bread, I decided to make some mushroom, cheddar and baked potato soup. Here are the veggies:
This is a wonderful, thick soup and we have leftovers for the first couple of days this week... perfect!! This is a Sandi Richard recipe (mushroom cheddar soup) with the addition of baked potatoes:
I guess today's lunch will count as one of my vegetarian meals of the week. Coincidentally, last night was also vegetarian (by accident since we had a late lunch and only snacked for dinner lol).
So there's week 1 of my November challenge!!






3 comments:
Who doesn't like a bowl of hot soup of one of our dreary NB November days! Great idea. I made a Hamburger Soup and just wish I had made some rolls to go along with it. Lucy
Looks yummy.
Well, look at you go!!
Enough to feed an army :o)
Post a Comment