November 30-day Challenge - Complete!
If it weren't for that stupid cold, I would have easily hit my target of one workout per day. Not that I'm overly disappointed, I'm pretty pleased to have managed to squeeze in 29 workouts.
My reward for almost meeting my goal? I ordered myself a new travel yoga mat that folds (rather than rolls) to take in my suitcase when I have to travel. (Although I cheated and ordered the mat earlier today before I finished workout 29 this evening!)
The primary focus of my challenge was fitness related, however I did manage to make progress on my other mini-goals:
- begin decluttering: started the process and made a significant dent in some areas of the house, but did not get as much done as I'd hoped; will resume in January after Christmas chaos has settled
- vegetarian day per week: each week definitely had a minimum of two vegetarian lunches/dinners and most had more (all breakfasts were veg-friendly)
- reduced fried food: had take-out two times (although, both times were not really my fault!)
- four new recipes: paprika chicken, kale-potato soup, pumpkin-date bread, cherry magic bars, kale chips (if that counts as a recipe), gingerbread scones, chicken-etti, oatmeal-cinnamon bars
Since November and December are both challenging months for me to stay on the exercise bandwagon, I need a new challenge for December! It won't be as ambitious however, since that would be setting myself up for failure during the busiest month of the year.
December Challenge
- 5 workouts per week
- eat healthy most of the time
I do not want to force myself to squeeze in anything else that will add more time to any other part of my day. I have plenty of baking, cooking and Christmas prep to fill up December's free moments. December is such a fun month!!

3 comments:
Congrats on reaching your goal. One day missed for illness doesn't count. :-)
I will support you through December Faith Ann, and you can support me in my 4 week challenge - looks like we are doing it together!!
Congratulations ! I think it's outstanding. Especially considering how sick you were, and how busy this time of year is. Definitely something to be proud of !
Post a Comment