Wednesday, November 03, 2010

November 3

Managed to stay on track last night!  I had my hair done after work so didn't get home until 7:30.  After a quick meal of reheated chili and a spinach salad and getting Cameron off to bed, I did a Pilates DVD.  This is a very easy, beginner Pilates DVD that takes about 30 minutes.  I particularly like the section with the resistance band.  It's not one that I would recommend for getting a really good, sweaty workout, but it's the type of DVD that I want to use on Tuesdays and Thursdays as "resting" workouts since I'm not taking any rest days this month. 

Unfortunately, I did not have time to make any progress on the decluttering front last night.  Hopefully that changes tonight because by the time I go to bed tomorrow night, my bedroom and the upstairs bathroom are scheduled to be COMPLETE!

We'll see.

This is definitely not one of my best pictures, but here's a shot of my hair.  I have a hard time smiling after someone (not me!) has had a colossal morning meltdown and we're rushed to get out the door for school and work.  Don't I look happy?  Oh well.  I'm pleased with the highlights even though it means my appointment took two hours.


Everyone can thank me now for delaying the onset of winter weather this year.  We dropped our vehicle off to get our snow tires installed this morning.  This is the first time ever we have put snow tires on before the first winter storm.  I think that ensures that we won't have snow until the new year ;-)

Weekly Workouts
Tuesday - Pilates DVD 27:00

4 comments:

Katie said...

Love the highlights!!! Good thing you posted the pic or I might not know who I was dining with whenever we do Dimitris again :)

Tell your DH no more meltdowns ;) Your DS is an angel and would never do that... ;)

Christine S said...

New hair looks fab!!

Lori said...

Nice doo!

I can relate to melt downs... mine is 15 and still has them. Look out, Katie!

Chiloe said...

You look sooooooooooo cute! I love the color you chose for your hair. I'd like to have something similar one day.